The weekend is once again upon us bringing with it a variety of open houses from which to choose. Properties include a a charming 1-bedroom Craftsman bungalow with loads of character in Highland Park, and an updated 4-bedroom with tons of extras in Eagle Rock. Always check to make sure the open house has not been cancelled or rescheduled before you go for a look.
Here’s a sample of open houses for newly properties that have recently gone up for sale:
Eagle Rock Area
Echo Park – Silver Lake Area
- 1420 N. Occidental Blvd, 2bd, Canyon Views, Large Deck, $665,000
- 1761 Silver Lake Blvd., 3bd, Spa, Recently Updated, $769,000
- 2217 Vestal Ave., 2bd, City and Mountain Views, Central A/C, $799,000
- 1169 N. Commonwealth Ave, 2bd, Entertainer’s Backyard, Pool, $799,000
- 721 N. Dillon St.
- 709 Robinson St., 3bd, Updated Kitchen, New Electrical $819,500
- 3605 Landa St.
- 2538 Panorama Ter., 3bd, Mountain Views, Fireplace, $969,000
- 2177 Kenilworth Ave, 3bd, Lake Views, Updated Kitchen, $1,149,000
- 1504 Angelus Ave, 3bd, Chef’s Kitchen, City Views, $1,149,000
- 2203 Micheltorena St., 3bd, Mountain Views, Large Yard, $1350,000
Highland Park Area
- 356 N. Avenue 53, 1bd, Spacious Yard, New Plumbing, $330,000
- 6506 Ruby St., 1bd, Private Back Patio, Historic Charm, $425,000
- 1041 North Avenue 63, 3bd, Hill Views, $479,000
Montecito Heights Area
Monterey Hills Area
Mount Washington Area
- 4713 Jessica Dr., 2bd, New A/C and Plumbing, $649,000
- 338 W Avenue 41, 3bd, Canyon Views, Large Yard, $729,000