Hi-Ho Market, Highland Park | Photo by Waltarrrr/Flickr
- Deputies searching for Highland Park tagger who allegedly caused $8,000 in damage. Patch & L.A. Now
- Rand study finds that closing pot shops opens the door to crime. Daily News
- Will a “Gilmore Girls” connection sell a $479,000 Glassell Park house? Curbed L.A.
- Former Echo Park resident now runs an El Sereno mortuary prop house. Company Town
- Atwater parents launch fundraiser to keep school library open. L.A. Times & Previously on The Eastsider
- Silver Lake house with “an unusual toilet” goes on sale for $1.6 million. Curbed L.A.
- Potato spill blocks Boyle Heights intersection. Daily News
- Note: The Eastsider thanks Antonio Castillo of Highland Park and Steve Gioia of Silver Lake for signing up as annual subscribers.