- Self Help Graphics arts center to leave East L.A. behind for Boyle Heights. KPCC & Previously on The Eastsider
- Glassell Park community garden to grow where former Drew Street gang house once stood. EGP News
- What happened to Atwater’s Viet Noodle Bar? Eater L.A.
- Neighbors helping neighbors is the “Hermon Way.” Patch
- Price chopper ax falls on Silver Lake log cabin duplex. Curbed L.A.
- What’s with that giant Glendale Boulevard mural in Echo Park? Patch
- Boyle Heights’ Casa del Mexicano avoids auction block sale – for now. EGP News
- Happening Today: Punk rock exhibit opens in Echo Park; “Red Noses” opening, El Sereno. Save the Date
- Note: A Neighborhood Watch Leadership training class has been scheduled for March 12 in El Sereno.
Today’s News & Notes sponsored by: